Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little about me

39. Aquarius. Fairly good looking (so I’m told). Committed relationship. College degree. Smartass.

And I love motorcycles.

Currently I own a Suzuki 07 GSX-R750 and a Suzuki 03 SV650S. Bikes I have ridden (by myself as a big boy, not including riding with Dad as a kid): Honda Trail 70, Honda XL 125, Kawasaki Ninja 250, Suzuki Bandit 600, Hyosung GT650, Harley Davidson Ultra Classic, Harley Road King, Harley Sportster, Harley Nightster, Harley V-Rod, Harley Street Rod, Harley Night Rod SE, Honda VLX, Honda VFR 800, Honda 919, Honda VTX 1800, Suzuki Boulevard C50, M80, M109, Triumph Bonneville, Triumph Speed Triple, Kawasaki Mean Streak, Kawasaki Z-1000, Buell Ulysses, Lightning 9 and 12, Firebolt 9 and 12, and some others that just don’t stick out in memory at the moment.

Cruiser- Favorite- Harley Special Edition Night Rod. Least Favorite- Harley Nightster.
Sport(y)bike- Favorite- Still liking the Gixxer, when I can get out of 2nd gear. Least Favorite- Hyosung (sorry Greg).

I lean a bit more towards the riding part than massage therapy, but between the two of us Heather & I should be able to provide some good info. Or just random thoughts. We'll see how this progresses.

No comments: